We do require prospective tenants to complete an application at the cost of $48.00 per person 18 & older that would be living there. Our minimum income requirement is 3x’s the rent, this is gross income & can be combined income between 2 adults.
1st month rent, $175 document fee & security deposit are due at the time of move in, deposit is equal to the rent. We prorate the 2nd month’s rent if you should take possession after the 1st of the month.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE AS TENANT(S):
- Rental History: Your current and/or prior landlords will be contacted to check your payment history, balance owing, care of property and any contract violations.
- Income: It is required that prospective tenants earn at least 3 times the amount of monthly rent. (For applicants through Section 8 and similar housing they must earn 2 times the rent). This can be combined income between 2 adults and is income before any deductions. We will require your most current pay stub and/or other written verification of income with your application.
- Public Records: We will evaluate court records for charges, convictions, warrants, judgments, and evictions.
- Credit History: We will look at your credit balance, collections, and overall history of paying debt.
If a co-signer is needed/wanted they will also need to complete an application, provide documentation of making a minimum of 4 times the amount of rent plus own a home in the Snohomish County and pre-approved surrounding areas.
THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT WE CAN RENT TO YOU UNTIL YOUR APPLICATIONS ARE PROCESSED AND COMPLETED BY THE SCREENING COMPANY.
*If an additional deposit amount is required for approval, the initial deposit is due at move in, 3 consecutive months of payments can be made on the balance.
- Country: United States
- Province / State: Washington
- City / Town: Kirkland
- Postal code / ZIP: 98034
- Property ID 14322
- Price $1,875
- Property Type Condominium
- Property status Lease
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Label Low Price, Price Drop
- Security Depost $1875.00
- Application Fee $48.00
- Document Fee $175.00
Please login or register to view contact information for this agent/owner